How can I export sets of content and data related to tag overviews?
This site provides options for exporting content and metadata in structured formats, which we hope that you will find convenient.
You can use 'CSV' or 'XML' or 'RSS' links (provided near the bottom of overview pages) to download sets of tag descriptions and related metadata.
As illustrated below, this site offers a range of export options from tag overview pages:
- our default feeds in CSV, XML, and RSS formats provide convenient ways to access 'selected' sets of content and data (typically limited to 40 items in a set)
- these default feeds can be filtered (see FAQs explaining filtering), so you can narrow focus to smaller sub-sets of content and data specifically related to your interests
- in some cases we also provide options for 'complete, paged' feeds, designed for exporting larger content and data sets
- these optional 'complete, paged' feeds can help you access large sets of content and data efficiently (see our FAQ explanation of feed paging arrangements)
A couple reminders:
- whereas article content is subject to copyright unless otherwise specified, metadata derived from tags is freely available for re-use
- we appreciate your acknowledging our site as data source and welcome your contacting us to let us know about further use of metadata sets