How can I use tags in right column of an article page to discover related content?
Depending upon the content of each article, a range of tags are displayed in the right column of each article page.
You can use these tags to find all related content:
- Issue number tag links to overview of all content within a specified issue
- Article type tags link to overviews of all articles of a specified type
- Author tags link to overviews of all content by a specified author
- Organisation tags link to overviews of all content mentioning a specified organisation
- Project tags link to overviews of all content referring to a specified project
- Buzz tags links to overviews of all content related to a specified term
As explained in 'Questions about filtering', when following links to tag overviews you will find several options to filter results and narrow your focus to specific items of interest.