Page not found
- What Do Application Profiles Reveal about the Learning Object Metadata Standard?
... as described in the Draft Standard Category Description General This category groups the general information that describes this learning object as ...
editor - 1 Nov 2011 - 22:32 - 0 comments
- Wikipedia: Reflections on Use and Acceptance in Academic Environments
... A link from the Wikipedia entry goes to the 'Pages in category “Hydraulic fracturing” [ 11 ]'; with tabulated access to 12 further pages in this category. As it happens, the publisher recently contacted me, and presumably ...
lisrw - 8 Aug 2012 - 17:48 - 0 comments
- Developing a Prototype Library WebApp for Mobile Devices
... Ex Libris: Primo http://www.exlibrisgroup.com/category/PrimoOverview PhoneGap http://phonegap.com/ ... Integrated Library System http://www.exlibrisgroup.com/category/Aleph LORLS: Loughborough Online Reading List System ...
admin - 19 Jul 2013 - 15:24 - 0 comments
- The Future of Cataloguing: Cataloguing and Indexing Group Conference
... New and Emerging Standards: Government Category List (GCL) Professional Education Outsourcing ... and specimen. New and Emerging Standards: Government Category List (GCL) The View from the Centre Stella Dextre Clarke , ...
editor - 18 Sep 2011 - 20:49 - 0 comments
- Book Review: Powering Search - The Role of Thesauri in New Information Environments
... there are many interpretations of the meaning of facet, category, keyword or taxonomy , for example, which the author ...
lisrw - 15 Jul 2013 - 16:26 - 0 comments
- JABES 2013
... of a Digital Object Identifier http://www.ariadne.ac.uk/category/buzz/doi International service number identifier ...
lisrw - 19 Jul 2013 - 16:17 - 0 comments
- The Performance-based Funding Model: Creating New Research Databases in Sweden and Norway
... 1 shows that journal articles represent the most frequent category amounting to nearly 50% of the total records in SwePub. They also ... 20%. Also here, peer-reviewed papers are the most numerous category but we can also find a rather large category under ‘other ...
lisrw - 22 Jul 2013 - 10:55 - 0 comments
- What are filter options and when should I consider using them?
... presented). Subsequent FAQs in this 'filtering' category provide tips about how to display and use filter options , ...
admin - 22 Jan 2012 - 03:31 - 0 comments
... Library Support lists http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/category/ZC.html Mailbase collection of Librarianship and Information Science lists http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/category/P.html Listing of Library and Information Science journals, ...
editor - 28 Aug 2011 - 18:06 - 0 comments
- Just a Distraction?: External Content in Institutional Portals
... 30 specific subject areas within the broader 'Humanities' category. Given such reservations, participants were generally ...
editor - 1 May 2013 - 19:55 - 0 comments