Page not found
- Book Review: The Cambridge History of Libraries in Britain and Ireland
... Table of Contents What Does It Cover? Some Topics and Themes Conclusion References ... - to fulfil their commendable ambitions. What Does It Cover? There is some prefatory material, an introduction about methodology ...
editor - 4 Nov 2011 - 01:25 - 0 comments
- IFLA World Library and Information Congress 2012
... With so much on offer it is impossible to cover all aspects of the congress and conference, so I’ll focus on those that ... were only made every 5-6 years and that they did not cover skills and qualifications for data curation. Carol Tenopir , ...
lisrw - 14 Dec 2012 - 16:19 - 0 comments
- Motivations for the Development of a Web Resource Synchronisation Framework
... synchronise resources between Web sites. Resources cover a wide spectrum of types, such as metadata, digital objects, Web pages, ...
lisrw - 16 Dec 2012 - 19:09 - 0 comments
- Book Review: The E-copyright Handbook
... latest effort, The E-copyright Handbook , attempts to cover the fast-moving and complex world of electronic copyright, using an ...
lisrw - 14 Dec 2012 - 18:23 - 0 comments
- Hydra UK: Flexible Repository Solutions to Meet Varied Needs
... of multiple repositories all having to be managed to cover these use cases, the Hydra Project sought to identify a way in which one ...
lisrw - 14 Dec 2012 - 18:19 - 0 comments
- The LIPARM Project: A New Approach to Parliamentary Metadata
... usually defined in a controlled vocabulary: these URIs may cover every feature encoded within the file, including persons, proceedings ...
lisrw - 14 Dec 2012 - 18:16 - 0 comments
- Upskilling Liaison Librarians for Research Data Management
... of intervention that is needed by the data librarian, and cover arguments and conversation techniques that can be used to overcome ...
lisrw - 14 Dec 2012 - 15:58 - 0 comments
- The Scholarly Journal in Transition and the PubMed Central Proposal
... in its subject area and has since expanded to cover the whole of physics, mathematics and computer science. An physicist was ...
editor - 6 Dec 2012 - 18:06 - 0 comments
- Fast-Forward on the Green Road to Open Access: The Case Against Mixing Up Green and Gold
... press, how, to do what? All that governments can do is to cover OA journal authors' publication fees. What they can press for is Open ...
editor - 25 Oct 2012 - 14:14 - 0 comments
- Conference Review: M-Libraries 2, A Virtual Library in Everyone's Pocket
... [ 4 ], though this is not mentioned on the front cover of the book. To be fair the situation is made plain on the back cover. So what am I reviewing? In one respect I am reviewing a conference I ...
editor - 4 Jul 2012 - 17:48 - 0 comments