Page not found
- Book Review: The Cambridge History of Libraries in Britain and Ireland
... Table of Contents What Does It Cover? Some Topics and Themes Conclusion References ... - to fulfil their commendable ambitions. What Does It Cover? There is some prefatory material, an introduction about methodology ...
editor - 4 Nov 2011 - 01:25 - 0 comments
- LinkedUp: Linking Open Data for Education
... papers were published, definitions of all the topics they cover, details of all the other universities involved, and so on. Searching is ... by around 504 million RDF links [ 7 ]. These data cover most academic domains, cross-domain datasets (such as DBpedia, a ...
editor - 26 Mar 2014 - 20:43 - 0 comments
- Academic Liaison Librarianship: Curatorial Pedagogy or Pedagogical Curation?
... Second, no single practitioner would be expected to cover the whole field. The limited aim of this tabulation is to suggest the ... useful to define team roles, how they might be combined to cover the whole field of practice, and how those teams would be integrated with ...
editor - 26 Mar 2014 - 20:40 - 0 comments
- Editorial Introduction to Issue 71
... level of drop-outs and the amount of material and time to cover the course, the degree of project support and other factors. Encouraging ...
lisrw - 17 Feb 2014 - 02:53 - 0 comments
- Book Review: University Libraries and Space in the Digital World
... was a particular personal favourite) or read it cover to cover, offering the broadest possible view and the option to consider the issue ...
lisrw - 6 Jul 2013 - 22:57 - 0 comments
- Book Review: Marketing Your Library’s Electronic Resources
... questions to answer which would help guide the process to cover all angles. Consideration of market research techniques and methods ... if you miss an activity out of your reckoning. They cover both quantitative and qualitative ideas for measuring the success of the ...
lisrw - 30 Jul 2013 - 16:01 - 0 comments
- The Performance-based Funding Model: Creating New Research Databases in Sweden and Norway
... results. The databases can be multi-disciplinary and cover research publications from all over the world (eg Web of Science, Scopus, ... there are also subject-specific databases that cover larger areas (eg Inspec, PubMed). Another form of bibliographic database ...
lisrw - 22 Jul 2013 - 11:56 - 0 comments
- From Nought to a Thousand: The HUSCAP Project
... the back issues as PDF files. This article will cover the remaining 1,000 documents, being the international and peer-reviewed ...
editor - 16 Jul 2013 - 12:17 - 0 comments
- Book Review: Crisis Information Management
... and arranging work from day to day. The authors also cover the longer-term effects on society in the aftermath of war. Returning to ...
lisrw - 19 Jul 2013 - 15:57 - 0 comments
- ECLAP 2013: Information Technologies for Performing Arts, Media Access and Entertainment
... The eventual aim is to deliver over 400,000 objects that cover the ‘richness and value of the European performing arts heritage’ to ...
lisrw - 17 Jul 2013 - 18:59 - 0 comments