Charts tracking tags in articles by Christina Claridge
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Christina Claridge, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Christina Claridge articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Christina Claridge.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Christina Claridge referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Christina Claridge
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Christina Claridge
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Christina Claridge:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Christina Claridge
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Christina Claridge refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Christina Claridge
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Christina Claridge
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Christina Claridge, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Christina Claridge
cataloguing (15/1), resource description and access (13/1), marc (8/1), national library (6/1), tagging (5/1), search technology (5/1), skos (5/1), udc (4/1), semantic web (4/1), librarything (4/1), digital library (3/1), controlled vocabularies (3/1), portal (3/1), tag cloud (3/1), british library (3/1), royal college of music (2/1), vocabularies (2/1), amazon (2/1), resource description (2/1), rdf (2/1), thesaurus (2/1), aida (2/1), talis (2/1), data (2/1), flickr (2/1), nhs (2/1), research (2/1), ukoln (2/1), schema (1/1), standards (1/1), information architecture (1/1), tgn (1/1), university of strathclyde (1/1), interoperability (1/1), cilip (1/1), bibliographic data (1/1), glasgow school of art (1/1), library management systems (1/1), bbc (1/1), copyright (1/1), dnb (1/1), archives (1/1), identifier (1/1), metadata (1/1), intute (1/1), university of pennsylvania (1/1), subject heading (1/1), university of huddersfield (1/1), frbr (1/1), lcsh (1/1), aacr2 (1/1), university of warwick (1/1)