Charts tracking tags in articles by Tobias Blanke
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Tobias Blanke, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Tobias Blanke articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Tobias Blanke.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Tobias Blanke referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Tobias Blanke
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Tobias Blanke
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Tobias Blanke:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Tobias Blanke
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Tobias Blanke refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Tobias Blanke
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Tobias Blanke
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Tobias Blanke, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Tobias Blanke
e-research (76/1), research (46/1), data (34/1), e-science (10/1), versi (9/1), infrastructure (7/1), data management (7/1), open access (5/1), database (5/1), video (4/1), university of reading (4/1), framework (3/1), metadata (3/1), portal (3/1), open data (3/1), schema (2/1), plone (2/1), ahessc (2/1), standards (2/1), digital library (2/1), microsoft (2/1), visualisation (2/1), wireless (2/1), archives (2/1), virtual research environment (2/1), university of melbourne (2/1), kings college london (2/1), university of queensland (1/1), intellectual property (1/1), creative commons (1/1), semantic web (1/1), monash university (1/1), interoperability (1/1), university of sydney (1/1), cloud computing (1/1), digitisation (1/1), web services (1/1), shibboleth (1/1), preservation (1/1), web 2.0 (1/1), jisc (1/1), bibliographic data (1/1), johns hopkins university (1/1), digital archive (1/1), copyright (1/1), browser (1/1), identifier (1/1), content management (1/1), restful (1/1), queensland university of technology (1/1), dissemination (1/1), resource sharing (1/1), curation (1/1), sakai (1/1), repositories (1/1), software (1/1), higher education (1/1)