Charts tracking tags in articles by Adam Farquhar
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Adam Farquhar, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Adam Farquhar articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Adam Farquhar.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Adam Farquhar referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Adam Farquhar
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Adam Farquhar
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Adam Farquhar:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Adam Farquhar
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Adam Farquhar refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Adam Farquhar
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Adam Farquhar
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Adam Farquhar, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Adam Farquhar
digital preservation (49/1), preservation (43/1), data (17/1), archives (16/1), repositories (8/1), jisc (7/1), framework (7/1), british library (7/1), research (5/1), blog (5/1), infrastructure (4/1), digital repositories (4/1), preservation metadata (4/1), metadata (4/1), oais (4/1), standards (3/1), digital archive (3/1), copyright (3/1), mets (3/1), ejournal (3/1), video (2/1), digital library (2/1), dcc (2/1), mods (2/1), identifier (2/1), national library of new zealand (2/1), premis (2/1), university of bath (2/1), digital preservation coalition (2/1), life2 (2/1), software (2/1), digital preservation training programme (2/1), file format (1/1), service oriented architecture (1/1), national library (1/1), national library of the netherlands (1/1), jisc information environment (1/1), cd-rom (1/1), cornell university (1/1), aggregation (1/1), digitisation (1/1), jisc powr project (1/1), accessibility (1/1), warc (1/1), the national archives (1/1), national library of australia (1/1), open data (1/1), ndiipp (1/1), curation (1/1), ukoln (1/1), university of virginia (1/1), crib (1/1), frbr (1/1), web resources (1/1), indiana university (1/1), california digital library (1/1), data management (1/1), xml schema (1/1)