Charts tracking tags in articles by Alexandra Eveleigh
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Alexandra Eveleigh, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Alexandra Eveleigh articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Alexandra Eveleigh.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Alexandra Eveleigh referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Alexandra Eveleigh
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Alexandra Eveleigh
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Alexandra Eveleigh:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Alexandra Eveleigh
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Alexandra Eveleigh refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Alexandra Eveleigh
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Alexandra Eveleigh
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Alexandra Eveleigh, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Alexandra Eveleigh
archives (59/2), digital preservation (31/2), preservation (14/2), digital preservation coalition (13/2), the national archives (9/2), british library (7/2), ict (6/1), blog (5/1), software (5/2), accessibility (4/2), digital archive (4/1), metadata (4/2), research (4/2), repositories (4/2), jisc (3/1), framework (3/2), data (3/1), internet archive (2/1), edrms (2/1), droid (2/1), west yorkshire archive service (2/2), digitisation (2/1), warc (2/1), oxford internet institute (2/1), university of london (2/1), curation (2/1), web resources (2/1), file format (1/1), google (1/1), mashup (1/1), infrastructure (1/1), cataloguing (1/1), digital repositories (1/1), standards (1/1), jpeg (1/1), mobile (1/1), web browser (1/1), leiden university (1/1), e-government (1/1), tiff (1/1), twitter (1/1), streaming (1/1), iso (1/1), digital curation (1/1), higher education (1/1)