Charts tracking tags in articles by Talat Chaudhri
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Talat Chaudhri, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Talat Chaudhri articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Talat Chaudhri.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Talat Chaudhri referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Talat Chaudhri
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Talat Chaudhri
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Talat Chaudhri:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Talat Chaudhri
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Talat Chaudhri refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Talat Chaudhri
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Talat Chaudhri
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Talat Chaudhri, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Talat Chaudhri
metadata (86/2), repositories (73/2), application profile (51/2), frbr (48/2), dublin core (35/2), software (29/2), jisc (23/2), dcap (21/2), data model (21/2), eprints (21/2), dspace (16/2), interoperability (14/2), standards (12/2), fedora commons (12/1), research (12/2), ukoln (11/2), lmap (9/2), usability (9/1), framework (8/1), data (8/2), schema (7/2), tbmap (7/2), dcmi (7/2), digital repositories (6/2), uri (5/1), rdf (5/2), search technology (5/2), university of bath (5/2), open source (4/1), dublin core metadata initiative (4/2), cataloguing (4/1), images application profile (3/2), information architecture (3/1), open access (3/2), metadata model (3/2), identifier (3/2), scholarly works application profile (3/2), virtual research environment (3/1), domain model (2/2), simple dublin core (2/1), opendoar (2/1), vocabularies (2/2), video (2/1), geospatial application profile (2/2), geospatial data (2/2), database (2/1), oai-pmh (2/1), bibliographic data (2/1), copyright (2/1), archives (2/1), xml (2/2), file format (1/1), cerif (1/1), relax ng (1/1), url (1/1), jisc information environment (1/1), oai (1/2), wikipedia (1/1), cetis (1/1), namespace (1/1), iemsr (1/1), gnu (1/1), e-government (1/1), open archives initiative (1/1), doc (1/1), institutional repository (1/1), oai-ore (1/1), ruby (1/1), blog (1/1), university of warwick (1/1), higher education (1/1), sword protocol (1/1)