Charts tracking tags in articles by Rosie Jones
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Rosie Jones, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Rosie Jones articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Rosie Jones.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Rosie Jones referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Rosie Jones
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Rosie Jones
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Rosie Jones:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Rosie Jones
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Rosie Jones refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Rosie Jones
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Rosie Jones
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Rosie Jones, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Rosie Jones
cardiff university (7/1), learning objects (6/1), university of worcester (4/1), vle (4/1), university of oxford (4/1), jorum (4/1), american library association (4/1), blog (4/1), podcast (3/1), framework (3/1), research (3/1), manchester metropolitan university (3/1), imperial college london (3/1), youtube (3/1), google (2/1), college of new jersey (2/1), sconul (2/1), argosi (2/1), marc (1/1), video (1/1), loughborough university (1/1), refworks (1/1), university of leeds (1/1), itunes u (1/1), wikipedia (1/1), social software (1/1), e-learning (1/1), university of manchester (1/1), database (1/1), jisc (1/1), university of the west of england (1/1), london metropolitan university (1/1), university of plymouth (1/1), university of cambridge (1/1), aac (1/1), flash (1/1), multimedia (1/1), university of nottingham (1/1), search technology (1/1), information retrieval (1/1), twitter (1/1), university of birmingham (1/1), princeton university (1/1), university of sheffield (1/1), higher education (1/1)