Charts tracking tags in articles by Yola Park
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Yola Park, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Yola Park articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Yola Park.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Yola Park referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Yola Park
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Yola Park
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Yola Park:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Yola Park
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Yola Park refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Yola Park
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Yola Park
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Yola Park, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Yola Park
ocr (51/1), digitisation (43/1), research (14/1), impact project (9/1), search technology (5/1), optical character recognition (4/1), british library (4/1), national library of the netherlands (3/1), digital library (3/1), archives (3/1), national library of australia (3/1), software (3/1), vocabularies (2/1), copyright (2/1), xml (2/1), content conversion specialists (2/1), data (2/1), university of salford (2/1), google (1/1), internet archive (1/1), jpeg 2000 (1/1), intellectual property (1/1), infrastructure (1/1), d-lib magazine (1/1), austrian national library (1/1), abbyy (1/1), institute for dutch lexicology (1/1), data set (1/1), interoperability (1/1), information society (1/1), database (1/1), preservation (1/1), born digital (1/1), framework (1/1), university of munich (1/1), university of bath (1/1), ibm (1/1), ukoln (1/1), kings college london (1/1), digital preservation (1/1)