Charts tracking tags in articles by Robert Beagrie
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Robert Beagrie, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Robert Beagrie articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Robert Beagrie.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Robert Beagrie referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Robert Beagrie
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Robert Beagrie
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Robert Beagrie:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Robert Beagrie
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Robert Beagrie refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Robert Beagrie
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Robert Beagrie
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Robert Beagrie, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Robert Beagrie
data (162/1), research (119/1), university of oxford (22/1), data management (18/1), preservation (9/1), higher education (8/1), infrastructure (6/1), curation (5/1), hefce (4/1), jisc (4/1), archives (4/1), framework (4/1), digital preservation (4/1), stm (3/1), british library (3/1), digital repositories (2/1), uk data archive (2/1), nhs (2/1), repositories (2/1), e-science (2/1), university college london (1/1), access control (1/1), national grid service (1/1), standards (1/1), digital library (1/1), icsu (1/1), dcc (1/1), data set (1/1), national science foundation (1/1), interoperability (1/1), e-research (1/1), national e-science centre (1/1), eidcsr (1/1), local storage (1/1), university of bath (1/1), digital preservation coalition (1/1), research information network (1/1), ukoln (1/1), digital curation (1/1), oxford university computing services (1/1), dealing with data (1/1)