Charts tracking tags in articles by Peri Stracchino
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Peri Stracchino, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Peri Stracchino articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Peri Stracchino.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Peri Stracchino referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Peri Stracchino
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Peri Stracchino
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Peri Stracchino:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Peri Stracchino
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Peri Stracchino refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Peri Stracchino
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Peri Stracchino
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Peri Stracchino, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Peri Stracchino
fedora commons (33/1), access control (11/1), metadata (7/1), yodl (6/1), tiff (6/1), xml (6/1), ldap (5/1), digital library (5/1), jpeg (5/1), data (5/1), database (4/1), search technology (4/1), repositories (4/1), file format (3/1), yodl-ing (3/1), xacml (3/1), open source (2/1), url (2/1), tomcat (2/1), bmp (2/1), copyright (2/1), authentication (2/1), archives (2/1), wav (2/1), png (2/1), multimedia (2/1), avi (2/1), university of york (2/1), iso (2/1), software (2/1), infrastructure (1/1), digital repositories (1/1), solaris (1/1), web services (1/1), mods (1/1), agile development (1/1), java (1/1), jisc (1/1), accessibility (1/1), vra core (1/1), york university (1/1), mp3 (1/1), algorithm (1/1), research (1/1), sherpa (1/1), vra (1/1), usability (1/1), api (1/1), jpg (1/1), oracle (1/1), dvd (1/1), gif (1/1)