Charts tracking tags in articles by Graham Seaman
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Graham Seaman, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Graham Seaman articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Graham Seaman.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Graham Seaman referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Graham Seaman
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Graham Seaman
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Graham Seaman:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Graham Seaman
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Graham Seaman refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Graham Seaman
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Graham Seaman
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Graham Seaman, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Graham Seaman
vufind (72/2), search technology (41/2), software (27/2), sfx (25/2), data (24/2), cataloguing (22/1), library management systems (22/2), royal holloway (22/2), open source (20/2), api (16/2), database (11/2), solr (11/1), wiki (10/2), opac (9/2), repositories (9/2), standards (8/2), serials solutions (6/1), openurl (6/1), villanova university (5/1), university of london (5/2), ejournal (5/2), xslt (4/1), archives (4/1), php (4/2), linux (4/1), licence (3/1), authentication (3/2), restful (3/1), free software (3/2), google (2/2), solaris (2/1), resource discovery (2/1), library catalogs (2/1), ajax (2/1), gnu (2/1), jisc (2/1), sconul (2/1), institutional repository (2/1), mysql (2/2), marc (1/1), western michigan university (1/1), kingston university (1/1), jisc collections (1/1), web development (1/1), refworks (1/1), interoperability (1/1), microsoft (1/1), html (1/1), web services (1/1), stylesheet (1/1), worldcat (1/1), web 2.0 (1/1), oai-pmh (1/1), gpl (1/1), identifier (1/1), xml (1/1), metadata (1/1), portal (1/1), national library of australia (1/1), research (1/1), usability (1/1), lucene (1/1), ruby (1/1), ebook (1/1), minnesota state colleges and universities (1/1)