Charts tracking tags in articles by Cecilia Loureiro-koechlin
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Cecilia Loureiro-koechlin, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
Data used in these charts is drawn from all articles tagged with 'cecilia loureiro-koechlin', via our automated tagging system.
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Cecilia Loureiro-koechlin articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Cecilia Loureiro-koechlin.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Cecilia Loureiro-koechlin referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Cecilia Loureiro-koechlin
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Cecilia Loureiro-koechlin
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Cecilia Loureiro-koechlin:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Cecilia Loureiro-koechlin
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Cecilia Loureiro-koechlin refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Cecilia Loureiro-koechlin
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Cecilia Loureiro-koechlin
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Cecilia Loureiro-koechlin, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Cecilia Loureiro-koechlin
research (107/1), data (37/1), university of oxford (21/1), usability (19/1), brii (18/1), software (17/1), infrastructure (10/1), search technology (9/1), dissemination (4/1), archives (3/1), higher education (3/1), web services (2/1), database (2/1), identifier (2/1), ontologies (1/1), semantic web (1/1), aggregation (1/1), mis (1/1), microsoft (1/1), e-research (1/1), ddc (1/1), jisc (1/1), e-government (1/1), metadata (1/1), privacy (1/1), api (1/1), blog (1/1)