Charts tracking tags in articles by Malcolm Todd
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Malcolm Todd, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Malcolm Todd articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Malcolm Todd.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Malcolm Todd referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Malcolm Todd
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Malcolm Todd
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Malcolm Todd:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Malcolm Todd
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Malcolm Todd refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Malcolm Todd
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Malcolm Todd
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Malcolm Todd, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Malcolm Todd
archives (39/1), digital preservation (26/1), the national archives (12/1), data (12/1), preservation (11/1), digital preservation coalition (8/1), wellcome library (6/1), digital archive (6/1), cymal (5/1), national library of wales (4/1), digitisation (4/1), research (4/1), higher education (4/1), west yorkshire archive service (3/1), jisc (3/1), oasis (3/1), university of york (3/1), library of congress (2/1), digital repositories (2/1), droid (2/1), aberystwyth university (2/1), wellcome trust (2/1), mla (2/1), university college dublin (2/1), ukoln (2/1), repositories (2/1), vocabularies (1/1), podcast (1/1), university of glasgow (1/1), metadata (1/1), university of hull (1/1), institutional repository (1/1), curation (1/1), data management (1/1), digital audio (1/1)