Charts tracking tags in articles by Lorraine Paterson
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Lorraine Paterson, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Lorraine Paterson articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Lorraine Paterson.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Lorraine Paterson referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Lorraine Paterson
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Lorraine Paterson
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Lorraine Paterson:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Lorraine Paterson
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Lorraine Paterson refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Lorraine Paterson
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Lorraine Paterson
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Lorraine Paterson, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Lorraine Paterson
usability (54/2), search technology (39/2), digital library (22/2), research (16/2), mobile (11/1), aquabrowser (10/2), ux2.0 (10/2), social networks (7/1), iso (7/1), university of edinburgh (6/2), data (6/1), cataloguing (5/1), europeana (5/1), worldcat (4/1), web 2.0 (4/1), jisc (4/2), jisc information environment (3/1), standards (3/1), resource discovery (3/2), national e-science centre (3/2), twitter (2/1), american library association (2/1), oreilly (1/1), facebook (1/1), standardisation (1/1), video (1/1), interoperability (1/1), smartphone (1/1), ajax (1/1), accessibility (1/1), framework (1/1), tag cloud (1/1), avatar (1/1), personalisation (1/1), british library (1/1), oracle (1/1), ict (1/1), software (1/1)