Charts tracking tags in articles by Rose Holley
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Rose Holley, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Rose Holley articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Rose Holley.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Rose Holley referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Rose Holley
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Rose Holley
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Rose Holley:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Rose Holley
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Rose Holley refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Rose Holley
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Rose Holley
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Rose Holley, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Rose Holley
data (21/1), search technology (20/1), national library of australia (9/1), archives (7/1), google (5/1), api (5/1), infrastructure (4/1), metadata (4/1), national library (3/1), video (3/1), flickr (3/1), wikipedia (2/1), digitisation (2/1), resource sharing (2/1), usability (2/1), marc (1/1), facebook (1/1), amazon (1/1), google books (1/1), ocr (1/1), oai (1/1), aggregation (1/1), bibliographic database (1/1), tagging (1/1), database (1/1), preservation (1/1), oai-pmh (1/1), rss (1/1), copyright (1/1), browser (1/1), open archives initiative (1/1), identifier (1/1), doc (1/1), dissemination (1/1), persistent identifier (1/1), twitter (1/1), research (1/1), curation (1/1), ftp (1/1), lucene (1/1), open library (1/1), british library (1/1), dublin core (1/1), youtube (1/1), mysql (1/1)