Charts tracking tags in articles by Dorothea Salo
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Dorothea Salo, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Dorothea Salo articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Dorothea Salo.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Dorothea Salo referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Dorothea Salo
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Dorothea Salo
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Dorothea Salo:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Dorothea Salo
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Dorothea Salo refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Dorothea Salo
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Dorothea Salo
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Dorothea Salo, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Dorothea Salo
data (125/1), research (57/1), repositories (38/1), digital library (15/1), metadata (12/1), data set (10/1), standards (6/1), curation (6/1), software (6/1), big data (5/1), standardisation (5/1), infrastructure (5/1), interoperability (5/1), digitisation (5/1), preservation (5/1), fedora commons (5/1), institutional repository (4/1), api (4/1), data management (4/1), dublin core (3/1), digital preservation (3/1), file format (2/1), dspace (2/1), hydra (2/1), xml (2/1), digital curation (2/1), open source (1/1), marc (1/1), rdf (1/1), wiki (1/1), dcc (1/1), mods (1/1), database (1/1), university of wisconsin (1/1), oai-pmh (1/1), bibliographic data (1/1), library management systems (1/1), archives (1/1), drupal (1/1), algorithm (1/1), google docs (1/1), cookie (1/1), search technology (1/1), dissemination (1/1), flickr (1/1), blog (1/1), california digital library (1/1), eprints (1/1), linked data (1/1), collection development (1/1), sword protocol (1/1)