Charts tracking tags in articles by Shailey Minocha
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Shailey Minocha, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Shailey Minocha articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Shailey Minocha.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Shailey Minocha referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Shailey Minocha
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Shailey Minocha
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Shailey Minocha:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Shailey Minocha
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Shailey Minocha refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Shailey Minocha
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Shailey Minocha
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Shailey Minocha, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Shailey Minocha
mobile (110/1), blog (23/1), eduserv (15/1), blackboard (7/1), research (7/1), smartphone (6/1), data (6/1), usability (6/1), augmented reality (6/1), mobile learning (5/1), iphone (5/1), university of oxford (4/1), software (4/1), open university (3/1), twitter (3/1), google (2/1), university of edinburgh (2/1), facebook (2/1), university of bristol (2/1), infrastructure (2/1), cataloguing (2/1), sms (2/1), web 2.0 (2/1), ipad (2/1), junaio (2/1), canterbury christ church university (2/1), operating system (2/1), massachusetts institute of technology (2/1), wikitude (2/1), open source (1/1), url (1/1), video (1/1), webkit (1/1), mobile phone (1/1), qr code (1/1), wiki (1/1), podcast (1/1), itunes u (1/1), social software (1/1), cloud computing (1/1), html5 (1/1), web services (1/1), itunes (1/1), e-learning (1/1), ajax (1/1), wireless (1/1), accessibility (1/1), browser (1/1), android (1/1), university of wolverhampton (1/1), university of plymouth (1/1), framework (1/1), search technology (1/1), edge hill university (1/1), university of bath (1/1), oucs (1/1), ukoln (1/1), location-based services (1/1), university of sheffield (1/1), higher education (1/1)