Charts tracking tags in articles by Nick Sheppard
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Nick Sheppard, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Nick Sheppard articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Nick Sheppard.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Nick Sheppard referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Nick Sheppard
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Nick Sheppard
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Nick Sheppard:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Nick Sheppard
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Nick Sheppard refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Nick Sheppard
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Nick Sheppard
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Nick Sheppard, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Nick Sheppard
research (77/1), repositories (46/1), data (25/1), cerif (15/1), jisc (11/1), eurocris (10/1), infrastructure (6/1), rae (6/1), open access (5/1), data model (5/1), university of glasgow (4/1), bibliographic data (4/1), metadata (3/1), wrn (3/1), database (2/1), identifier (2/1), framework (2/1), institutional repository (2/1), blog (2/1), software (2/1), higher education (2/1), university of aberdeen (1/1), semantic web (1/1), ldap (1/1), hefce (1/1), standards (1/1), dspace (1/1), research information management (1/1), interoperability (1/1), wellcome trust (1/1), leeds metropolitan university (1/1), preservation (1/1), oai-pmh (1/1), copyright (1/1), archives (1/1), university of st andrews (1/1), guid (1/1), university of sunderland (1/1), eprints (1/1), data management (1/1), linked data (1/1)