Charts tracking tags in articles by James A. J. Wilson
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by James A. J. Wilson, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in James A. J. Wilson articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with James A. J. Wilson.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by James A. J. Wilson referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by James A. J. Wilson
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by James A. J. Wilson
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by James A. J. Wilson:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with James A. J. Wilson
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which James A. J. Wilson refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by James A. J. Wilson
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with James A. J. Wilson
Here is a list of tracked terms used by James A. J. Wilson, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by James A. J. Wilson
data (124/1), research (120/1), data management (67/1), university of oxford (42/1), infrastructure (35/1), database (31/1), data set (23/1), eidcsr (22/1), metadata (21/1), sudamih (20/1), curation (14/1), archives (12/1), visualisation (10/1), preservation (9/1), software (9/1), repositories (9/1), framework (8/1), web portal (8/1), jisc (6/1), oxford university computing services (6/1), digital repositories (4/1), schema (3/1), dcc (3/1), browser (3/1), datashare (2/1), portal (2/1), multimedia (2/1), ict (2/1), standards (2/1), e-research (2/1), geospatial data (2/1), university of east anglia (2/1), digital asset management (1/1), intellectual property (1/1), hefce (1/1), jpeg (1/1), research information management (1/1), microsoft (1/1), cloud computing (1/1), j2ee (1/1), web 2.0 (1/1), bibliographic data (1/1), identifier (1/1), flash (1/1), university of southampton (1/1), google maps (1/1), research information network (1/1), infrastructure service (1/1), university of melbourne (1/1), qt (1/1), xml schema (1/1), jisc information environment (1/1), sharepoint (1/1), open access (1/1), interoperability (1/1), uk data archive (1/1), provenance (1/1), algorithm (1/1), ahds (1/1), search technology (1/1), university of essex (1/1), ibm (1/1)