Charts tracking tags in articles by Paul Jeffreys
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Paul Jeffreys, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Paul Jeffreys articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Paul Jeffreys.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Paul Jeffreys referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Paul Jeffreys
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Paul Jeffreys
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Paul Jeffreys:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Paul Jeffreys
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Paul Jeffreys refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Paul Jeffreys
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Paul Jeffreys
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Paul Jeffreys, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Paul Jeffreys
data (124/1), research (120/1), data management (67/1), university of oxford (42/1), infrastructure (35/1), database (31/1), data set (23/1), eidcsr (22/1), metadata (21/1), sudamih (20/1), curation (14/1), archives (12/1), visualisation (10/1), preservation (9/1), software (9/1), repositories (9/1), framework (8/1), web portal (8/1), jisc (6/1), oxford university computing services (6/1), digital repositories (4/1), schema (3/1), dcc (3/1), browser (3/1), datashare (2/1), portal (2/1), multimedia (2/1), ict (2/1), standards (2/1), e-research (2/1), geospatial data (2/1), university of east anglia (2/1), digital asset management (1/1), intellectual property (1/1), hefce (1/1), jpeg (1/1), research information management (1/1), microsoft (1/1), cloud computing (1/1), j2ee (1/1), web 2.0 (1/1), bibliographic data (1/1), identifier (1/1), flash (1/1), university of southampton (1/1), google maps (1/1), research information network (1/1), infrastructure service (1/1), university of melbourne (1/1), qt (1/1), xml schema (1/1), jisc information environment (1/1), sharepoint (1/1), open access (1/1), interoperability (1/1), uk data archive (1/1), provenance (1/1), algorithm (1/1), ahds (1/1), search technology (1/1), university of essex (1/1), ibm (1/1)