Charts tracking tags in articles by Joanna Richardson
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Joanna Richardson, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Joanna Richardson articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Joanna Richardson.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Joanna Richardson referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Joanna Richardson
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Joanna Richardson
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Joanna Richardson:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Joanna Richardson
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Joanna Richardson refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Joanna Richardson
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Joanna Richardson
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Joanna Richardson, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Joanna Richardson
research (105/1), data (75/1), metadata (22/1), ontologies (14/1), infrastructure (14/1), griffith university (13/1), e-research (11/1), resource description and access (8/1), framework (7/1), data management (6/1), identifier (4/1), software (4/1), repositories (4/1), e-science (4/1), open source (3/1), preservation (3/1), dublin core (3/1), data set (3/1), archives (3/1), queensland university of technology (3/1), cornell university (2/1), national science foundation (2/1), oai-pmh (2/1), rae (2/1), creative commons (2/1), database (2/1), institutional repository (2/1), national library of australia (2/1), iso (2/1), semantic web (1/1), oai (1/1), rdf (1/1), licence (1/1), microsoft (1/1), accessibility (1/1), content management (1/1), owl (1/1), data mining (1/1), oclc (1/1), national library (1/1), foaf (1/1), standards (1/1), open access (1/1), namespace (1/1), open archives initiative (1/1), disruptive innovation (1/1), data visualisation (1/1), skos (1/1), higher education (1/1)