Charts tracking tags in articles by Rhiannon Mcloughlin
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Rhiannon Mcloughlin, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Rhiannon Mcloughlin articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Rhiannon Mcloughlin.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Rhiannon Mcloughlin referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Rhiannon Mcloughlin
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Rhiannon Mcloughlin
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Rhiannon Mcloughlin:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Rhiannon Mcloughlin
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Rhiannon Mcloughlin refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Rhiannon Mcloughlin
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Rhiannon Mcloughlin
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Rhiannon Mcloughlin, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Rhiannon Mcloughlin
cataloguing (35/1), resource description and access (19/1), cilip (14/1), metadata (10/1), lcsh (9/1), frbr (8/1), repositories (8/1), data (7/1), british library (7/1), crm (6/1), bibliographic data (5/1), software (4/1), cidoc-crm (4/1), standards (4/1), research (4/1), library of congress (3/1), university of strathclyde (3/1), search technology (3/1), higher education (3/1), sconul (2/1), ukoln (2/1), learning objects (2/1), aggregation (2/1), digitisation (2/1), british museum (2/1), archives (2/1), xml (2/1), mla (2/1), blog (2/1), university of warwick (2/1), university of aberdeen (1/1), ontologies (1/1), open source (1/1), marc (1/1), semantic web (1/1), learning object metadata (1/1), university of exeter (1/1), leeds metropolitan university (1/1), lom (1/1), vle (1/1), google search (1/1), resource sharing (1/1), open data (1/1), research information network (1/1), aacr2 (1/1), schema (1/1), digital repositories (1/1), wiki (1/1), university of leeds (1/1), resource discovery (1/1), jisc (1/1), ifla (1/1), data management (1/1), ebook (1/1)