Charts tracking tags in articles by Jane Ronson
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Jane Ronson, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Jane Ronson articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Jane Ronson.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Jane Ronson referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Jane Ronson
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Jane Ronson
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Jane Ronson:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Jane Ronson
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Jane Ronson refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Jane Ronson
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Jane Ronson
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Jane Ronson, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Jane Ronson
zetoc (87/1), search technology (15/1), mimas (14/1), british library (12/1), rss (10/1), google scholar (9/1), jisc (8/1), data (7/1), research (7/1), shibboleth (5/1), personalisation (4/1), openurl (4/1), open access (4/1), database (4/1), copac (4/1), higher education (4/1), google (3/1), bibliographic data (3/1), software (3/1), z39.50 (3/1), further education (3/1), suncat (2/1), identifier (2/1), cataloguing (2/1), aggregation (2/1), university of manchester (2/1), tictocs (2/1), dner (2/1), university of chester (1/1), national library of wales (1/1), hewlett-packard (1/1), sconul (1/1), university of surrey (1/1), harvard university (1/1), sru (1/1), loughborough university (1/1), stanford university (1/1), resource discovery (1/1), heriot-watt university (1/1), authentication (1/1), tag cloud (1/1), my references (1/1), nhs (1/1), soap (1/1), repositories (1/1)