Charts tracking tags in articles by Bernard M Scaife
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Bernard M Scaife, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Bernard M Scaife articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Bernard M Scaife.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Bernard M Scaife referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Bernard M Scaife
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Bernard M Scaife
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Bernard M Scaife:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Bernard M Scaife
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Bernard M Scaife refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Bernard M Scaife
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Bernard M Scaife
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Bernard M Scaife, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Bernard M Scaife
metadata (15/1), eprints (13/1), repositories (12/1), cataloguing (10/1), archives (7/1), licence (5/1), preservation (5/1), url (5/1), data (4/1), ulcc (4/1), digital preservation (4/1), the national archives (3/1), software (3/1), open access (3/1), search technology (3/1), research (3/1), thesaurus (2/1), copyright (2/1), identifier (2/1), university of southampton (2/1), university of london (2/1), schema (2/1), uk data archive (2/1), provenance (2/1), xml (2/1), national library of australia (2/1), lcsh (2/1), google (1/1), oai-pmh (1/1), bibliographic data (1/1), bbc (1/1), content management (1/1), multimedia (1/1), data mining (1/1), creative commons (1/1), infrastructure (1/1), dspace (1/1), interoperability (1/1), html (1/1), digitisation (1/1), becta (1/1), jisc (1/1), library management systems (1/1), ms word (1/1), fedora commons (1/1), collection development (1/1), higher education (1/1)