Charts tracking tags in articles by Graham Stone
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Graham Stone, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Graham Stone articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Graham Stone.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Graham Stone referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Graham Stone
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Graham Stone
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Graham Stone:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Graham Stone
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Graham Stone refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Graham Stone
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Graham Stone
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Graham Stone, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Graham Stone
data (82/2), research (63/2), blog (63/2), web 2.0 (33/2), university of huddersfield (19/2), jisc (14/2), higher education (8/2), twitter (7/2), open access (5/2), facebook (4/1), diigo (4/1), wordpress (4/1), open data (4/1), software (4/2), google (3/1), social networks (3/1), identifier (3/2), framework (3/1), research information network (3/1), learning objects (3/1), wikipedia (3/1), e-learning (3/1), google docs (3/1), licence (2/1), librarything (2/1), openurl (2/1), creative commons (2/1), jisc information environment (2/1), wiki (2/2), repositories (2/2), mashup (1/1), library data (1/1), blackboard (1/1), podcast (1/1), learning design (1/1), web services (1/1), technorati (1/1), cilip (1/1), university of exeter (1/1), tagging (1/1), leeds metropolitan university (1/1), opac (1/1), citeulike (1/1), de montfort university (1/1), sconul (1/1), liverpool john moores university (1/1), bbc (1/1), hashtag (1/1), dissemination (1/1), british library (1/1), myexperiment (1/1), mobile phone (1/1), aggregation (1/1), jisc collections (1/1), data set (1/1), interoperability (1/1), shibboleth (1/1), rss (1/1), authentication (1/1), archives (1/1), metadata (1/1), flickr (1/1), university of bradford (1/1), streaming (1/1), further education (1/1), university of salford (1/1), edina (1/1), ebook (1/1)