Charts tracking tags in articles by Amy Gibbons
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Amy Gibbons, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Amy Gibbons articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Amy Gibbons.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Amy Gibbons referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Amy Gibbons
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Amy Gibbons
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Amy Gibbons:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Amy Gibbons
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Amy Gibbons refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Amy Gibbons
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Amy Gibbons
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Amy Gibbons, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Amy Gibbons
research (34/1), foi (33/1), foia (16/1), data (9/1), higher education (6/1), jisc (5/1), university college london (4/1), research information network (3/1), queens university belfast (3/1), infrastructure (3/1), open access (3/1), archives (3/1), intellectual property (2/1), hefce (2/1), the national archives (2/1), university of central lancashire (2/1), data set (2/1), university of east anglia (2/1), social networks (1/1), copyright (1/1), framework (1/1), privacy (1/1), dissemination (1/1), sword protocol (1/1), kings college london (1/1), blog (1/1)