Charts tracking tags in articles by Marion Tattersall
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Marion Tattersall, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Marion Tattersall articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Marion Tattersall.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Marion Tattersall referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Marion Tattersall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Marion Tattersall
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Marion Tattersall:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Marion Tattersall
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Marion Tattersall refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Marion Tattersall
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Marion Tattersall
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Marion Tattersall, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Marion Tattersall
data (77/1), research (75/1), dcc (41/1), data management (34/1), licence (10/1), jisc (9/1), curation (7/1), ukoln (6/1), university of sheffield (6/1), yodl (5/1), infrastructure (5/1), framework (4/1), video (4/1), university of manchester (4/1), dmtpsych (4/1), university of york (4/1), cloud computing (3/1), university of glasgow (3/1), digital library (3/1), e-research (3/1), database (3/1), university of edinburgh (2/1), university of oxford (2/1), data set (2/1), uk data archive (2/1), foi (2/1), taxonomy (2/1), repositories (2/1), beginners guide to digital preservation (1/1), national science foundation (1/1), preservation (1/1), vle (1/1), copyright (1/1), portal (1/1), privacy (1/1), multimedia (1/1), open data (1/1), university of melbourne (1/1), digital curation (1/1), software (1/1), creative commons (1/1), jisc information environment (1/1), data train project (1/1), national grid service (1/1), university of leeds (1/1), wikipedia (1/1), usb (1/1), resource discovery (1/1), visualisation (1/1), archives (1/1), metadata (1/1), fedora commons (1/1), queensland university of technology (1/1), blog (1/1), digital preservation (1/1)