Charts tracking usage of 'university of bristol'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'university of bristol' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'university of bristol'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'university of bristol' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'university of bristol' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'university of bristol'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'university of bristol' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'university of bristol' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'university of bristol'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'university of bristol'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'university of bristol'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'university of bristol'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'university of bristol'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'university of bristol'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'university of bristol', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'university of bristol'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'university of bristol'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'university of bristol'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'university of bristol'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'university of bristol'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'university of bristol'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'university of bristol', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'university of bristol'
brian kelly (22/8), debra hiom (21/8), emma place (17/6), mike jones (14/1), nikki rogers (14/1), simon price (14/1), damian steer (14/1), gillian austen (12/1), angela joyce (10/5), chris mitchell (9/2), kate sharp (9/2), phil cross (6/2), paul browning (6/4), heather dawson (5/3), libby miller (5/3), lesly huxley (4/2), alex ball (4/2), emma worsfold (4/2), humphrey southall (3/1), randy metcalfe (3/2), robert bristow (3/1), betsy anagnostelis (3/1), michael day (3/3), sebastian rahtz (3/2), caroline williams (3/2), justine kitchen (3/1), sue welsh (3/1), marieke guy (3/2), linda kerr (2/2), john maccoll (2/1), fiona reddington (2/1), stephen pinfield (2/1), julian cook (2/1), shailey minocha (2/1), wendy white (2/1), janette cochrane (2/1), emma tonkin (2/2), jackie wickham (2/1), catherine ewart (2/1), maureen pennock (2/1), stuart macwilliam (2/1), jessica lindholm (2/1), sue pettit (2/1), karen ford (2/1), max wilkinson (2/1), flora watson (2/1), manjula patel (2/1), neil jacobs (2/2), andrew charlesworth (2/1), rachel heery (2/1), chris stephens (2/1), peter kerr (2/1), matthew dovey (1/1), peter williams (1/1), virginia knight (1/1), robert sherratt (1/1), vic lyte (1/1), sue timmis (1/1), klaas wierenga (1/1), derek law (1/1), penny garrod (1/1), dave beckett (1/1), lorcan dempsey (1/1), julian prior (1/1), alejandro fernandez (1/1), tim machin (1/1), john paschoud (1/1), monica duke (1/1), david boyd (1/1), tore hoel (1/1), greg tourte (1/1), jeremy leighton john (1/1), marie salter (1/1), ann chapman (1/1), mike lowndes (1/1), pete johnston (1/1), nigel goldsmith (1/1), sophia ananiadou (1/1), keith doyle (1/1), paul miller (1/1), grant young (1/1), paul meehan (1/1), katrina dean (1/1), ken eason (1/1), anne dimond (1/1), karla youngs (1/1), marie-therese gramstadt (1/1), tessa bruce (1/1), graham pryor (1/1), paul ayres (1/1), martin donnelly (1/1), ian rowlands (1/1), ian bloor (1/1), sophia jones (1/1), shirley keane (1/1), simon jennings (1/1), jane williams (1/1), ian dolphin (1/1), jasper tredgold (1/1), philip pothen (1/1), jennie grimshaw (1/1), andy stone (1/1)