Charts tracking usage of 'university of southampton'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'university of southampton' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
Data used in these charts is drawn from all articles tagged with 'university of southampton', via our automated tagging system.
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'university of southampton'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'university of southampton' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'university of southampton' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'university of southampton'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'university of southampton' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'university of southampton' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'university of southampton'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'university of southampton'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'university of southampton'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'university of southampton'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'university of southampton'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'university of southampton'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'university of southampton', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'university of southampton'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'university of southampton'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'university of southampton'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'university of southampton'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'university of southampton'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'university of southampton'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'university of southampton', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'university of southampton'
brian kelly (22/10), christine fowler (21/1), julian ball (21/1), jessie hey (19/6), debra morris (14/1), philip hunter (10/7), william nixon (9/4), john maccoll (8/4), steve hitchcock (8/3), marieke guy (7/5), julie allinson (7/4), debra hiom (6/4), stephen pinfield (6/3), david tarrant (6/1), mahendra mahey (5/3), jonathan hassell (4/1), sarah lewthwaite (4/1), chris awre (4/2), ea draffan (4/1), kirsty pitkin (4/2), dominik lukes (4/1), david sloan (4/1), leslie chan (3/2), adrian tribe (3/1), pauline simpson (3/1), stevan harnad (3/2), alex ball (3/2), liz lyon (3/1), barbara kirsop (3/2), william j. nixon (3/2), martin white (2/2), rob allan (2/1), eelco herder (2/1), andrew gray (2/1), mathieu d’aquin (2/1), michael day (2/2), morag greig (2/1), bernard m scaife (2/1), wendy white (2/1), tore hoel (2/1), janette cochrane (2/1), peter millington (2/1), stuart lewis (2/1), miles banbery (2/1), phil cross (2/1), robin taylor (2/1), caroline ingram (2/1), rob crouchley (2/1), sebastien francois (2/1), elisabetta parodi (2/1), sue pettit (2/1), martin donnelly (2/1), shirley keane (2/1), valeda dent (2/1), mariion prudio (2/1), hendrik drachsler (2/1), manjula patel (2/1), stefan dietze (2/1), jackie knowles (2/1), emma place (2/1), charles oppenheim (1/1), ruth martin (1/1), mike gardner (1/1), derek sergeant (1/1), dave beckett (1/1), seb schmoller (1/1), david pearson (1/1), sarah pearson (1/1), asif akram (1/1), caroline williams (1/1), seamus ross (1/1), shigeki sugita (1/1), subbiah arunachalam (1/1), pete johnston (1/1), nick gibbins (1/1), adrian stevenson (1/1), maureen pennock (1/1), justine kitchen (1/1), dana mckay (1/1), marie-therese gramstadt (1/1), leona carpenter (1/1), meriel patrick (1/1), tessa bruce (1/1), sarah shreeves (1/1), jenny hall (1/1), andy powell (1/1), luis martinez-uribe (1/1), sarah molloy (1/1), richard jones (1/1), tahir mansoori (1/1), michael a. fraser (1/1), james a. j. wilson (1/1), masako suzuki (1/1), brian whalley (1/1), stephanie taylor (1/1), philip pothen (1/1), pete cliff (1/1), anne ramsden (1/1), paul jeffreys (1/1), adam guy (1/1)