Charts tracking usage of 'iso'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'iso' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'iso'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'iso' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'iso' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'iso'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'iso' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'iso' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'iso'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'iso'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'iso'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'iso'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'iso'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'iso'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'iso', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'iso'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'iso'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'iso'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'iso'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'iso'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'iso'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'iso', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'iso'
jon knight (53/1), michael day (11/6), sarah currier (10/2), ann chapman (9/2), emma tonkin (8/5), paul miller (8/6), leonard will (8/1), boon low (7/1), lorraine paterson (7/1), david houghton (6/1), adrian stevenson (6/1), brian kelly (5/3), rachel heery (5/2), judith wusteman (4/1), monika elbert (4/1), ann apps (4/2), georg eckes (4/1), lyndon pugh (3/1), chris rusbridge (3/1), janifer gatenby (3/1), monica duke (3/1), david larbey (3/1), david duce (3/1), deborah anderson (3/1), jane humphreys (3/1), frances boyle (3/1), mahendra mahey (3/2), mary rowlatt (3/1), karen coyle (2/1), joanna richardson (2/1), helena gillis (2/1), malcolm wolski (2/1), tony gill (2/2), rosemary russell (2/2), alex ball (2/1), verity brack (2/1), marian hogg (2/1), neil beagrie (2/1), andy powell (2/2), john gilby (2/1), alexey strelnikov (2/1), roddy macleod (2/1), philip pothen (2/1), peri stracchino (2/1), yankui feng (2/1), andy stone (2/1), ruth wilson (1/1), debra hiom (1/1), sarah ashton (1/1), robina clayphan (1/1), robert sherratt (1/1), terry reese (1/1), lorcan dempsey (1/1), bridget robinson (1/1), sarantos kapidakis (1/1), rena lohan (1/1), vassilis tzouvaras (1/1), ian winship (1/1), john paschoud (1/1), jonathan hassell (1/1), sarah lewthwaite (1/1), tore hoel (1/1), qiping zhang (1/1), chris awre (1/1), ea draffan (1/1), alexandra eveleigh (1/1), conrad taylor (1/1), lesly huxley (1/1), pete johnston (1/1), robert john robertson (1/1), margaret e. i. kipp (1/1), david schloen (1/1), philip hunter (1/1), charles e. jones (1/1), dominik lukes (1/1), claire tylee (1/1), johan oomen (1/1), richard jones (1/1), jeffrey darlington (1/1), david palmer (1/1), katrin flemming (1/1), andrea resmini (1/1), anna mastora (1/1), manjula patel (1/1), heather lea moulaison (1/1), david sloan (1/1), fraser nicolaides (1/1), edward m. corrado (1/1), marieke guy (1/1), ian dolphin (1/1), julie allinson (1/1), elly cope (1/1), matthew brack (1/1), heather d. pfeiffer (1/1), ian lovecy (1/1)