Charts tracking usage of 'indiana university'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'indiana university' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'indiana university'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'indiana university' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'indiana university' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'indiana university'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'indiana university' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'indiana university' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'indiana university'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'indiana university'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'indiana university'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'indiana university'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'indiana university'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'indiana university'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'indiana university', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'indiana university'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'indiana university'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'indiana university'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'indiana university'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'indiana university'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'indiana university'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'indiana university', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'indiana university'
michael day (9/4), paul walk (3/1), chris awre (3/2), ray harper (3/1), jean liu (2/1), euan adie (2/1), manjula patel (2/1), richard green (2/1), martin white (1/1), adam farquhar (1/1), alex ball (1/1), clare davies (1/1), sheila corrall (1/1), bruce royan (1/1), frances boyle (1/1), jessie hey (1/1), mahendra mahey (1/1), julie allinson (1/1)