Charts tracking usage of 'university of glasgow'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'university of glasgow' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'university of glasgow'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'university of glasgow' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'university of glasgow' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'university of glasgow'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'university of glasgow' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'university of glasgow' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'university of glasgow'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'university of glasgow'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'university of glasgow'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'university of glasgow'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'university of glasgow'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'university of glasgow'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'university of glasgow', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'university of glasgow'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'university of glasgow'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'university of glasgow'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'university of glasgow'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'university of glasgow'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'university of glasgow'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'university of glasgow', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'university of glasgow'
william nixon (28/5), philip hunter (11/6), morag greig (7/1), william j. nixon (7/2), richard jones (6/2), john maccoll (4/2), stephen pinfield (4/2), nick sheppard (4/1), shirley keane (4/2), carmen odell (3/1), michael day (3/2), vanessa carr (3/1), marion tattersall (3/1), john lewis (3/1), brian kelly (3/3), ruth wilson (2/1), amir bernstein (2/1), matthew barr (2/1), martin white (2/1), chris rusbridge (2/2), tony kidd (2/2), pauline simpson (2/1), brian westra (2/1), alison kilgour (2/1), leona carpenter (2/1), morag mackie (2/1), martin donnelly (2/1), jessie hey (2/1), marieke guy (2/2), manfred thaller (2/1), alastair dunning (2/2), clive billenness (2/1), stephen harper (1/1), adrian tribe (1/1), ruth martin (1/1), william kilbride (1/1), andrew cox (1/1), shirley williams (1/1), helena gillis (1/1), james currall (1/1), yo tomita (1/1), dennis nicholson (1/1), helen hockx-yu (1/1), seamus ross (1/1), peter millington (1/1), kirsty pitkin (1/1), emma tonkin (1/1), pete johnston (1/1), robert john robertson (1/1), selenay aytac (1/1), alex ball (1/1), dan greenstein (1/1), maureen pennock (1/1), verity brack (1/1), jane humphreys (1/1), muhammad rafiq (1/1), marian hogg (1/1), marie-therese gramstadt (1/1), sarah shreeves (1/1), john gilby (1/1), david parkes (1/1), frances boyle (1/1), joanne gold (1/1), nick lewis (1/1), chris bailey (1/1), manjula patel (1/1), malcolm todd (1/1), david nichols (1/1), mahendra mahey (1/1), stephanie taylor (1/1), philip pothen (1/1), shirley cousins (1/1)