Charts tracking usage of 'marc'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'marc' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'marc'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'marc' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'marc' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'marc'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'marc' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'marc' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'marc'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'marc'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'marc'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'marc'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'marc'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'marc'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'marc', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'marc'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'marc'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'marc'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'marc'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'marc'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'marc'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'marc', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'marc'
jon knight (98/3), ann chapman (18/5), paul miller (13/5), dennis nicholson (12/3), mick ridley (9/1), john gilby (9/2), helena gillis (8/1), verity brack (8/1), marian hogg (8/1), christina claridge (8/1), david e. bennett (7/1), claire tylee (6/1), andy powell (6/4), katrin flemming (6/1), eric lease morgan (6/1), rachel heery (6/5), elly cope (6/1), catherine herman (5/1), joanne gold (5/1), marieke guy (5/3), caren milloy (5/1), indra kurzeme (5/1), mary rowlatt (5/1), matthew dovey (4/2), john maccoll (4/3), wendy taylor (4/1), michael day (4/3), tony gill (4/2), paola stillone (4/1), pete johnston (4/2), philip hunter (4/2), lisa smith (4/1), nick lewis (4/1), helen williams (4/1), brian kelly (4/2), julie allinson (4/2), sarah higgins (4/1), stephen pinfield (3/1), lou burnard (3/1), wilma alexander (3/1), manjula patel (3/2), debra hiom (2/1), katie lusty (2/1), guenter waibel (2/1), lorcan dempsey (2/2), lynn silipigni connaway (2/1), jason cooper (2/1), jean godby (2/1), dan greenstein (2/1), mina sotiriou (2/1), sandy shaw (2/1), kelly russell (2/1), valerie wilkins (2/1), shirley hyatt (2/1), tracey stanley (2/1), shirley cousins (2/1), debbie campbell (1/1), sue timmis (1/1), john eyre (1/1), derek law (1/1), tony kidd (1/1), ian peacock (1/1), kim durante (1/1), david pearson (1/1), linda humphreys (1/1), judith edwards (1/1), david duce (1/1), siobhan fitzpatrick (1/1), andreas strasser (1/1), rosemary russell (1/1), sally criddle (1/1), phil cross (1/1), jackie wickham (1/1), alex ball (1/1), adrian stevenson (1/1), laura akerman (1/1), peter stubley (1/1), katrina clifford (1/1), sarah ormes (1/1), rosie jones (1/1), jessica lindholm (1/1), dorothea salo (1/1), margaret henty (1/1), rhiannon mcloughlin (1/1), traugott koch (1/1), rose holley (1/1), steve mitchell (1/1), frances boyle (1/1), graham seaman (1/1), shirley keane (1/1), martin smith (1/1), angela joyce (1/1), chris stephens (1/1)