Charts tracking usage of 'dewey decimal'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'dewey decimal' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'dewey decimal'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'dewey decimal' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'dewey decimal' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'dewey decimal'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'dewey decimal' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'dewey decimal' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'dewey decimal'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'dewey decimal'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'dewey decimal'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'dewey decimal'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'dewey decimal'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'dewey decimal'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'dewey decimal', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'dewey decimal'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'dewey decimal'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'dewey decimal'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'dewey decimal'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'dewey decimal'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'dewey decimal'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'dewey decimal', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'dewey decimal'
paul miller (4/1), oren stone (2/1), dennis nicholson (2/2), annette lafford (2/1), schelle simcox (2/1), ruth martin (1/1), john maccoll (1/1), jan simpson (1/1), john eyre (1/1), peter burden (1/1), michael day (1/1), alan dawson (1/1), amber thomas (1/1), sarah shreeves (1/1), leonard will (1/1), joanne gold (1/1), martin smith (1/1), paula manning (1/1), neil jacobs (1/1), libby miller (1/1)