Charts tracking usage of 'access control'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'access control' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'access control'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'access control' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'access control' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'access control'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'access control' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'access control' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'access control'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'access control'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'access control'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'access control'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'access control'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'access control'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'access control', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'access control'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'access control'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'access control'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'access control'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'access control'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'access control'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'access control', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'access control'
peri stracchino (11/1), yankui feng (11/1), jason cooper (10/2), gary brewerton (10/2), dennis nicholson (8/1), andrew treloar (8/1), david groenewegen (8/1), martin smith (8/1), ian peacock (6/1), pedro isaias (5/1), masha garibyan (4/2), jon knight (4/2), elizabeth harbord (4/1), andy powell (4/3), julie allinson (4/1), ed fay (4/1), emma tonkin (3/3), philip hunter (3/1), ann borda (3/1), john gilby (3/1), martin hamilton (3/1), paul trafford (3/1), alicia wise (2/1), charles oppenheim (2/1), francisco pinto (2/1), shirley williams (2/1), jonathan maybaum (2/1), stuart lewis (2/1), mark gillet (2/1), paul miller (2/1), lizz jennings (2/1), kate robinson (2/1), sue manuel (2/1), richard jones (2/1), laurence lockton (2/1), simeon warner (2/1), michael a. fraser (2/1), karen coyle (1/1), alan vince (1/1), klaas wierenga (1/1), robert beagrie (1/1), john paschoud (1/1), ruth jenkins (1/1), chris awre (1/1), james sankar (1/1), william nixon (1/1), maureen wade (1/1), neil beagrie (1/1), sally rumsey (1/1), ian rowlands (1/1), mike holderness (1/1), brett burridge (1/1), richard green (1/1), leo waaijers (1/1), simon mcleish (1/1), paul browning (1/1)