Charts tracking usage of 'university of york'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'university of york' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'university of york'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'university of york' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'university of york' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'university of york'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'university of york' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'university of york' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'university of york'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'university of york'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'university of york'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'university of york'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'university of york'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'university of york'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'university of york', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'university of york'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'university of york'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'university of york'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'university of york'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'university of york'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'university of york'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'university of york', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'university of york'
sarah thompson (15/2), christine ellwood (13/1), william kilbride (4/2), carmen odell (4/1), marion tattersall (4/1), john lewis (4/1), shirley keane (4/1), matthew dovey (3/2), debra hiom (3/2), chris awre (3/2), jon hunter (3/2), adrian stevenson (3/2), malcolm todd (3/1), brian kelly (3/2), ian dolphin (3/2), julie allinson (3/2), randy metcalfe (2/2), stewart waller (2/1), jon allen (2/1), justine kitchen (2/1), elizabeth harbord (2/1), mahendra mahey (2/1), peri stracchino (2/1), jane henley (2/1), yankui feng (2/1), alan vince (1/1), john maccoll (1/1), lisa foggo (1/1), stephen pinfield (1/1), sebastian rahtz (1/1), ann chapman (1/1), kirsty pitkin (1/1), jim huntingford (1/1), stuart lewis (1/1), paul miller (1/1), alex ball (1/1), alison kilgour (1/1), dan greenstein (1/1), sebastien francois (1/1), pete maggs (1/1), malcolm heath (1/1), michael jubb (1/1), ian tilsed (1/1), tracey stanley (1/1), denise lievesley (1/1), emma place (1/1), david robey (1/1), bridget winstanley (1/1), alastair dunning (1/1), ed fay (1/1), jennie grimshaw (1/1)