Charts tracking usage of 'loughborough university'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'loughborough university' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
Data used in these charts is drawn from all articles tagged with 'loughborough university', via our automated tagging system.
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'loughborough university'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'loughborough university' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'loughborough university' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'loughborough university'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'loughborough university' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'loughborough university' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'loughborough university'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'loughborough university'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'loughborough university'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'loughborough university'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'loughborough university'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'loughborough university'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'loughborough university', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'loughborough university'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'loughborough university'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'loughborough university'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'loughborough university'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'loughborough university'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'loughborough university'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'loughborough university', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'loughborough university'
gary brewerton (23/4), jason cooper (22/4), jon knight (21/9), charles oppenheim (17/12), penny garrod (12/3), elizabeth gadd (8/3), alex ball (8/2), alison kilgour (7/1), sue manuel (6/3), paula kingston (5/2), martin hamilton (5/3), emma blagg (4/1), richard goodman (3/1), steve probets (3/1), betsy anagnostelis (2/2), michael day (2/2), stephanie kenna (2/1), ann chapman (2/1), melanie king (2/1), alison mcnab (2/2), rachel heery (2/1), lyndon pugh (1/1), emma wright (1/1), alison cooke (1/1), jane ronson (1/1), john maccoll (1/1), stephen pinfield (1/1), tony kidd (1/1), brian green (1/1), ruth jenkins (1/1), marjan vernooy-gerritsen (1/1), david martin (1/1), seamus ross (1/1), jim huntingford (1/1), stevan harnad (1/1), tim brody (1/1), rosie jones (1/1), ray harper (1/1), les carr (1/1), ken eason (1/1), william j. nixon (1/1), frank parry (1/1), francis cave (1/1), paul hollands (1/1), anne mumford (1/1), kurt paulus (1/1), maurits van der graaf (1/1), naomi korn (1/1), ian bloor (1/1), frances boyle (1/1), rebecca linford (1/1), sue welsh (1/1), shirley keane (1/1), david haynes (1/1), jackie knowles (1/1), brian kelly (1/1), alastair dunning (1/1), dave thompson (1/1), gera pronk (1/1), david e. bennett (1/1), graham jefcoate (1/1)