Charts tracking usage of 'university of leeds'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'university of leeds' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'university of leeds'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'university of leeds' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'university of leeds' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'university of leeds'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'university of leeds' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'university of leeds' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'university of leeds'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'university of leeds'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'university of leeds'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'university of leeds'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'university of leeds'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'university of leeds'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'university of leeds', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'university of leeds'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'university of leeds'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'university of leeds'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'university of leeds'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'university of leeds'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'university of leeds'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'university of leeds', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'university of leeds'
tracey stanley (24/12), brian kelly (13/6), matthew dovey (10/1), mina sotiriou (10/1), phil cross (7/1), jackie wickham (7/1), angela joyce (7/1), chris stephens (7/1), fiona hewer (3/2), paul hardaker (3/2), sam pepler (3/2), alan gadian (3/2), sarah callaghan (3/2), jenny brace (3/1), rob allan (2/1), randy metcalfe (2/2), john maccoll (2/2), dave puplett (2/1), caroline williams (2/1), seamus ross (2/1), alex ball (2/2), caroline ingram (2/1), philip hunter (2/2), rob crouchley (2/1), sarah molloy (2/1), michael a. fraser (2/1), marieke guy (2/2), debra hiom (1/1), emma wright (1/1), ruth martin (1/1), adrian pearce (1/1), paul wheatley (1/1), derek sergeant (1/1), stephen pinfield (1/1), carmen odell (1/1), david houghton (1/1), sebastian rahtz (1/1), sam saunders (1/1), gill ferrell (1/1), rosemary russell (1/1), steve pollitt (1/1), sally criddle (1/1), adrian stevenson (1/1), marion tattersall (1/1), sarah ormes (1/1), rosie jones (1/1), mick ridley (1/1), malcolm heath (1/1), sheila corrall (1/1), rhiannon mcloughlin (1/1), michael jubb (1/1), kelly russell (1/1), ian bloor (1/1), jeffrey darlington (1/1), john lewis (1/1), jessie hey (1/1), alistair dunning (1/1), emma place (1/1), david robey (1/1), andy finney (1/1), dave hartland (1/1), andrew cooper (1/1), shirley cousins (1/1)