Charts tracking usage of 'university of sheffield'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'university of sheffield' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
Data used in these charts is drawn from all articles tagged with 'university of sheffield', via our automated tagging system.
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'university of sheffield'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'university of sheffield' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'university of sheffield' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'university of sheffield'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'university of sheffield' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'university of sheffield' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'university of sheffield'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'university of sheffield'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'university of sheffield'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'university of sheffield'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'university of sheffield'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'university of sheffield'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'university of sheffield', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'university of sheffield'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'university of sheffield'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'university of sheffield'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'university of sheffield'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'university of sheffield'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'university of sheffield'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'university of sheffield', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'university of sheffield'
martin white (8/7), verity brack (7/6), carmen odell (6/1), keith doyle (6/1), marion tattersall (6/1), john lewis (6/1), andrew cox (5/1), barbara sen (5/1), lyn parker (5/3), marieke guy (5/1), brian kelly (5/4), eddy verbaan (5/1), sarah ashton (4/3), michael day (3/2), ray harper (3/1), walter scales (3/1), david allen (2/1), john maccoll (2/2), michelle pauli (2/1), helena gillis (2/1), reg carr (2/1), malcolm moffat (2/1), selenay aytac (2/1), peter stubley (2/1), nancy fjaellbrant (2/1), marian hogg (2/1), philippa levy (2/1), jenny hall (2/2), john gilby (2/1), liz pearce (2/1), lizzie caperon (2/1), paula manning (2/2), tom wilson (2/1), brian whalley (2/2), jonathan foster (2/1), alastair dunning (2/2), neil smith (2/1), donald mackay (1/1), stephen pinfield (1/1), penny garrod (1/1), lorcan dempsey (1/1), agnes guyon (1/1), keir hopwood (1/1), shailey minocha (1/1), vanessa carr (1/1), stephen town (1/1), rod ward (1/1), simon choppin (1/1), alex ball (1/1), phil nicholls (1/1), sarah hammond (1/1), rosie jones (1/1), marie-therese gramstadt (1/1), sheila corrall (1/1), catherine wrathall (1/1), roddy macleod (1/1), amanda closier (1/1), sheona farquhar (1/1), fraser nicolaides (1/1), ian dolphin (1/1), daniel teruggi (1/1), matthew brack (1/1), graham jefcoate (1/1)