Charts tracking usage of 'university of hull'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'university of hull' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'university of hull'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'university of hull' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'university of hull' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'university of hull'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'university of hull' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'university of hull' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'university of hull'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'university of hull'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'university of hull'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'university of hull'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'university of hull'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'university of hull'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'university of hull', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'university of hull'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'university of hull'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'university of hull'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'university of hull'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'university of hull'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'university of hull'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'university of hull', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'university of hull'
chris awre (52/12), paul miller (27/12), ian dolphin (25/7), richard green (25/4), matthew dovey (11/2), jon hunter (11/2), robert sherratt (9/2), stewart waller (7/1), jon allen (7/1), simon waddington (6/1), william kilbride (5/2), liz pearce (5/2), brian kelly (4/2), ruth martin (3/1), graeme west (3/1), rosemary russell (3/2), david donald (3/1), iain wallace (3/1), mahendra mahey (3/2), jane core (3/2), julie allinson (3/2), randy metcalfe (2/1), john maccoll (2/2), sebastian rahtz (2/1), margaret weaver (2/1), sally criddle (2/1), philip hunter (2/2), sarah ormes (2/1), jessie hey (2/1), chris bailey (2/1), vicky mays (2/1), debra hiom (1/1), rob allan (1/1), stephen pinfield (1/1), bridget robinson (1/1), vanessa carr (1/1), jim huntingford (1/1), phil nicholls (1/1), caroline ingram (1/1), rob crouchley (1/1), alice grant (1/1), gerry taggart (1/1), douglas dunn (1/1), andy powell (1/1), sarah molloy (1/1), sally rumsey (1/1), martin donnelly (1/1), david palmer (1/1), roddy macleod (1/1), michael a. fraser (1/1), malcolm todd (1/1), brian whalley (1/1), freda carroll (1/1)