Charts tracking usage of 'google search'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'google search' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'google search'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'google search' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'google search' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'google search'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'google search' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'google search' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'google search'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'google search'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'google search'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'google search'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'google search'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'google search'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'google search', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'google search'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'google search'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'google search'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'google search'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'google search'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'google search'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'google search', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'google search'
phil bradley (7/6), brian kelly (5/4), sebastian rahtz (3/1), andy powell (2/1), roddy macleod (2/1), linda kerr (1/1), matthew dovey (1/1), robin rice (1/1), charles oppenheim (1/1), simon mclean (1/1), ruth martin (1/1), andrew cox (1/1), vic lyte (1/1), najla semple (1/1), penny garrod (1/1), ian peacock (1/1), paola marchionni (1/1), rosemary russell (1/1), ann chapman (1/1), sophia ananiadou (1/1), mina sotiriou (1/1), marie-therese gramstadt (1/1), rhiannon mcloughlin (1/1), mansur darlington (1/1), sue manuel (1/1), liz pearce (1/1), sophia jones (1/1), milena dobreva (1/1), tracey stanley (1/1)