Charts tracking usage of 'eprints uk'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'eprints uk' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'eprints uk'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'eprints uk' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'eprints uk' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'eprints uk'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'eprints uk' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'eprints uk' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'eprints uk'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'eprints uk'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'eprints uk'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'eprints uk'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'eprints uk'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'eprints uk'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'eprints uk', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'eprints uk'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'eprints uk'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'eprints uk'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'eprints uk'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'eprints uk'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'eprints uk'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'eprints uk', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'eprints uk'
ruth martin (16/1), debra hiom (10/1), phil cross (10/1), emma place (10/1), jenny hall (9/2), andy powell (8/3), liz lyon (5/1), michael day (3/1), marieke guy (3/1), donald mackay (2/1), philip hunter (2/1), debbie campbell (1/1), caroline williams (1/1), pete johnston (1/1), roddy macleod (1/1), julie allinson (1/1)