Charts tracking usage of 'tag cloud'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'tag cloud' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'tag cloud'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'tag cloud' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'tag cloud' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'tag cloud'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'tag cloud' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'tag cloud' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'tag cloud'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'tag cloud'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'tag cloud'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'tag cloud'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'tag cloud'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'tag cloud'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'tag cloud', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'tag cloud'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'tag cloud'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'tag cloud'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'tag cloud'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'tag cloud'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'tag cloud'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'tag cloud', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'tag cloud'
phil bradley (8/4), qiping zhang (4/1), emma tonkin (4/1), margaret e. i. kipp (4/1), andrea resmini (4/1), heather lea moulaison (4/1), edward m. corrado (4/1), heather d. pfeiffer (4/1), christina claridge (3/1), matt gee (2/1), conrad taylor (2/1), phil cross (2/1), jackie wickham (2/1), andrew kehoe (2/1), angela joyce (2/1), chris stephens (2/1), jane ronson (1/1), sylvie lafortune (1/1), michael kennedy (1/1), boon low (1/1), lorraine paterson (1/1), shirley keane (1/1), jakob voss (1/1), matthew brack (1/1)