Charts tracking usage of 'sword protocol'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'sword protocol' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'sword protocol'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'sword protocol' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'sword protocol' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'sword protocol'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'sword protocol' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'sword protocol' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'sword protocol'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'sword protocol'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'sword protocol'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'sword protocol'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'sword protocol'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'sword protocol'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'sword protocol', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'sword protocol'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'sword protocol'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'sword protocol'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'sword protocol'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'sword protocol'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'sword protocol'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'sword protocol', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'sword protocol'
stuart lewis (61/2), julie allinson (58/2), sebastien francois (55/1), adrian stevenson (36/2), richard jones (7/2), philip hunter (6/2), simeon warner (6/1), robin taylor (5/1), mahendra mahey (5/3), stephanie taylor (4/1), sarah currier (3/1), paul walk (3/1), elizabeth harbord (3/1), dave puplett (2/1), emma tonkin (2/2), julian cheal (1/1), phil barker (1/1), gill ferrell (1/1), kirsty pitkin (1/1), r. john robertson (1/1), marie-therese gramstadt (1/1), dorothea salo (1/1), talat chaudhri (1/1), amy gibbons (1/1), sue manuel (1/1), alexey strelnikov (1/1), marieke guy (1/1), phil bradley (1/1)