Charts tracking usage of 'resource management'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'resource management' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'resource management'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'resource management' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'resource management' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'resource management'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'resource management' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'resource management' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'resource management'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'resource management'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'resource management'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'resource management'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'resource management'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'resource management'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'resource management', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'resource management'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'resource management'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'resource management'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'resource management'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'resource management'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'resource management'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'resource management', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'resource management'
brian green (7/1), david martin (7/1), francis cave (7/1), sarah pearson (6/2), mahendra mahey (6/1), julie allinson (6/1), janifer gatenby (5/1), lorcan dempsey (5/3), karen coyle (2/1), martin white (2/1), clive field (2/1), lizz jennings (2/1), kate robinson (2/1), laurence lockton (2/1), stephen harper (1/1), charles oppenheim (1/1), kara jones (1/1), rena lohan (1/1), eilidh mackay (1/1), chris awre (1/1), ann chapman (1/1), pete johnston (1/1), elizabeth mchugh (1/1), dan greenstein (1/1), theo andrew (1/1), sheila corrall (1/1), bruce royan (1/1), shirley keane (1/1), brian kelly (1/1), alastair dunning (1/1), sharon bolton (1/1)