Charts tracking usage of 'digital audio'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'digital audio' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'digital audio'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'digital audio' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'digital audio' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'digital audio'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'digital audio' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'digital audio' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'digital audio'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'digital audio'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'digital audio'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'digital audio'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'digital audio'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'digital audio'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'digital audio', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'digital audio'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'digital audio'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'digital audio'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'digital audio'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'digital audio'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'digital audio'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'digital audio', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'digital audio'
kevin bradley (4/1), colin webb (4/1), penny garrod (4/2), philip hunter (2/1), maureen pennock (2/1), chris clark (2/1), william kilbride (1/1), ann chapman (1/1), jon maslin (1/1), dan greenstein (1/1), liz lyon (1/1), isobel stark (1/1), malcolm todd (1/1)